08 October 2004

alex is the shiznit

Special spotlight on Alex, as he is person of the moment. And the only one who is reading my blog right now :). I'll take this opportunity to step away from the egotism that is slowly beginning to consume me. Oh ho, you laugh because you think I'm joking. Seriously, these blogs do wonders for your ego.

But yeah, back to Alex, because that's what this is REALLY all about, right?

Alex is seriously tight. So in honor of him, there is my top 5 favorite things about Alex in no particular order:

1. His sense of humor: Alex is perhaps the funniest person I have ever met. How many people do you know that can turn classic literature into fantastic comedy? Only Alex. He's quick on his feet, so stay alert.

2. His dance moves: The kid can dance. I would know. We kicked it at Bumbershoot during the electronica set. Dancing with Alex is a liberating experience.

3. His literary allusions: I swear, everything that comes out of his mouth has something to do with great literature. He's really just that smart.

4. Alex the artist: Alex draws really awesome pictures. He once drew me a picture of an elephant and a weasel. I know it sounds boring, but it was seriously tight.

5. His pop-culture sensibilities: You'd never think it, but Alex is the biggest pop-culture whore on the face of the planet. How can you not love people like that.

Teehee.

No comments: