01 December 2004

two class periods left...

oh how i am counting down the hours to my freedom from community college.

today, jeff (a.k.a. pill snorter) told us about how he "would''t be able to sit through class if i didn't smoke a bowl every morning." which got me thinking 1) hmmmm that explains a lot about you and 2) i know he's talking about weed, but what i am unsure of is what precisely a bowl is. hold on one moment, i will ask someone knowledgable..........ahhhh okay. so bowl refers to the bowl piece on a pipe or bong, so a bowl is a piece of bud about that size. i'm sure all you reading knew that, but i needed clarification.

anyway, i only have an essay, 30 minute group presentation and 2 class periods left. it's so close i can taste it.

and speaking of taste, my teachers brought us cookies and juice today. of course there was that one guy who grabbed like three cookies at once and looked like a total greedy little bastard. and one of the apple juices smelled funny and kinda tasted like pee. I asked the guy setting next to me, ryan, if he thought it smelled funny and he told me that it smelled like normal apple juice and that maybe it just wasn't good enough for my tastes. perhaps he was right, but i think most people dislike the taste of piss.

No comments: