07 November 2004

mmmmm....toasty

I am APPALLED that the people at the Quizon's next to my work, where I get lunch every Sunday and sporadically during the week, do not know my order yet (regular veggie on wheat no dressing, onions or peppers). And I just realized that I forgot to get my Quizno's card stamped. DAMNIT. Hey, ten stamps and I get 5 bucks off my next purchase. I've befriended the one Quizno's chick who isn't hispanic and she gives me two stamps even though I think I'm only supposed to get one. Sad, I don't even know two-stamping-Quizno-girl's name. She is nice and goes to SAS. Anyway, back to the other Quiznos ladies. So they don't know my order. But perhaps the worse offense is the fact that they do NOT EVER SMILE. These women are like androids, I'm telling you. Perhaps it is their lack of mastery of the english language that makes them frown so. Who knows? All i know is that I would enjoy my regular veggie on wheet no dressing onion or peppers WITH guac, chips and a drink, if it were served with a smile. :c)

No comments: