22 November 2004

procastination, sofia is thy name

it's one thing to be a slacker ib student, because inevitably you are still doing way more work than kids in regular classes and still somehow getting a's in your classes. it's another thing to be a former slacker ib student who got a's in almost all her classes (damn math) and is now in community college, still slacking and getting a B (which i'm convinced stands for "best"). should i be ashamed that i'm doing mediocre in a mediocre class? should i be embarrassed that my intense ib training hasn't set me apart as a student in my class? should i be ashamed that i no longer do the readings in this class (not unlike my entire year of senior ib history)?????

ehm. i think not. because i'm going to berkeley in january and cascadia can kiss my bootylicious behind.

word.

No comments: